The Stovax Sheraton 5 wood burning stove features a bevelled doorframe with matching cornicing to the cast iron top and bottom. Timeless aesthetics characterise this elegant stove, alongside state-of-the-art, low emission combustion systems.
Designed to suit everything from a country cottage to a modern townhouse, the Sheraton’s innovative firebox design also ensures extraordinary cleanliness of burn, with both wood burning and multi-fuel models suitable for smoke control areas as well as being Ecodesign Ready. The Sheraton 5 wood burning stove is also available in an electric version or gas version.
This wood burning stove is also available in a wider format: the Sheraton 5 Wide.
- Available in a Matt Black Finish
- Wood burning stove
- Ecodesign plus
- Cast Iron & Heavy Gauge Steel construction
- Leg extensions available (170mm)
- Closeable grate with external riddling
- DEFRA Smoke Control Zone exempt as standard
- Optional Outdoor Air Kit available
- 5kW nominal heat output
- 78% Efficiency
- Dimensions W 615mm x H 748mm x D 372mm