The Gazco Sheraton 5 Gas Stove brings together the traditional aesthetic of the classic wood burner, with the convenience of a gas stove. Beautifully designed, this stove features cast iron bevelling and cornicing to the door, top plate and base, for a quality you can appreciate even when your gas stove is not in use. Beneath the carefully crafted exterior of the Sheraton 5 Gas Stove, richly detailed logs and ceramic stones create the appearance of burning embers to create the look of a realistic wood burning fire.
The Sheraton’s firebox has been lined with Gazco’s EchoFlame™ Black Glass Lining to enhance the visual depth and clarity. This is created by flames being reflected on the interior panelling to increase the viewing angles of your fire.
Manufactured with the latest of gas fire innovation, the Gazco Sheraton 5 gas stove has a fully-sequential thermostatic control system, which allows you to ignite your gas stove in a matter of seconds, along with the ability to fully master and adjust flame height with the touch of a button.
Designed for two models, the Conventional flue and the Balanced flue, this stove is accessible even if you don’t have a chimney in your home. The Sheraton 5 Gas Stove provides you with the option of using either LPG or Natural Gas.
- Matt Black finish
- Echoflame Black Glass lining
- Available with a conventional or balanced flue
- Optional Linerless kit available for conventional flue model
- Natural Gas or LPG appliance
- Efficiency Conventional Flue: 76%
- Efficiency Balanced Flue: 90.6%
- Up to 4kW heat output
- Supplied with fully-sequential Thermostatic Remote Control
- Dimensions W 479mm x D 371mm x H 650mm(BF)/ 672mm(CF)