The Ecodesign Stovax Huntingdon 30 multifuel stove combines traditional cast iron styling with a state-of-the-art convector combustion system that lowers distance to combustibles. The stove features a wide viewing window for superb flame views. The multi-fuel model features an innovative closable riddling grate, perfect for those occasions where you’d prefer to burn logs.
The Huntingdon 30 multifuel is available with a clear door, featuring a removable handle, should you wish for a cleaner look when not in use. For a more gothic aesthetic, a tracery door is also available. Being a DEFRA exempt stove as standard, the Huntingdon 30 Ecodesign Stove is suitable for use anywhere in the UK.
- Available in a Matt Black Finish
- Multi-fuel stove
- Ecodesign plus
- Tracery or clear door versions
- Closeable grate with external riddling
- Removeable door handle
- DEFRA Smoke Control Zone exempt as standard
- Outdoor Air Kit available
- 5kW nominal heat output
- 82% Efficiency
- 330mm maximum log length
- Dimensions W 452mm x H 590mm x D 357mm