The latest in the Logic gas fires range, the Logic HE has a glass front and boasts the highest efficiency of all the Logic Fires at up to 82%. This inset gas fire is manually operated with a choice of fuel beds – coal or white stones. With both conventional and balanced flue models, the Logic HE is even suitable for homes without a chimney.
Slide Control: Gazco’s new innovative slide system has a subtly designed, ergonomic lever that is situated to the top right hand side of the fire’s frame for easy access. Slide the new slide offers complete and convenient control over the fire, including ignition and extinguish along with flame height and corresponding heat levels, allowing you to achieve the warmth and ambiance you desire with minimal bending. Slide Control Logic fires are available with a specific selection of frame styling options.
- Efficiency: Balanced Flue – Up to 86%
- Efficiency: Conventional Flue: Up to 89%
- Heat Output: Balanced Flue – Up to 3.4kW (input 4.0kW)
- Heat Output: Conventional Flue – Up to 4.5kW (Input 5.1kW)
- Dimensions W 410mm x H 560mm x D 250mm
Shown with a winchester front.