Paco is an adaptable corner gas fire that can be installed to either side of a chimneybreast or turned into a prominent stand-alone room feature. It is available in either ‘inset’ or ‘outset’ versions.
Paco has an imposing, lifelike log fire display set off by a fire interior of black polished steel. The DRU patented Vario Burner System ® creates a delightful glow all around the hearth, while the flames can be easily adjusted using the DRU remote control, complete with room temperature display.
With a heat output of 5.3 kW, Paco can heat a larger than average room without the need for additional heating. It also has an impressive efficiency rating of 76%.
Individual, flexible and cost-effective, Paco is everything you could wish for in a contemporary gas fire.
- Anthracite exterior finish
- Ceraglass interior finish
- Natural Gas fire
- Supplied with a Brown Log fuel bed
- Remote control included
- 2-sided fire
- Natural Gas G20 output 2.6-5.4kW
- Natural Gas G25 output 2.1-5.0kW
- Efficiency 84.8%
- Front glass size W 439mm x H 658mm
- Dimensions W 546mm x D 485mm x H 1126mm