The Broseley Lincoln gas stove is distinctive for its double doors with Victorian detailing to frame the authentic flame picture. What will surprise you is that you can run the stove at full gas power with the doors open. Yet this is not an open fire. The Lincoln has a 3.9kW output which is more than adequate to heat a typical room.
The Broseley Lincoln Gas Stove is manufactured from cast iron to the highest standards. Cast iron is beneficial as this material retains the heat of the fire once the gas supply has been turned off.
- Available in a Black finish
- Built from cast iron
- Realistic coal bed and large viewing window
- Rear flue outlet
- Impressive 79% efficiency
- 3.9kW heat output
- Manual rotary control fitted as standard
- Dimensions W 590 x H 660 x D 320