The Dimplex Exbury features the new Dimplex slimline chassis with a depth of just 70mm, giving a slim profile for easy inset installation or minimum protrusion into the room if installed as a freestanding fire using the optional spacer kit.
The incorporation of a highly sensitive electronic thermostat accurate to +/- 0.5C has allowed the Dimplex Exbury output to be reduced to 1.2 kW from 2kW without affecting the user’s comfort levels. What’s more, this ‘canopy-free’ fire does away with the visual obtrusion of a conventional canopy to give a sleek, modern look.
- Choice of Antique Brass, Brass or Chrome Finish
- Canopy free fire – no protrusion from fan heater
- 1.2kW inset or freestanding fire with unique Optiflame® effect
- Designed to fit 16″ and 18″ fireplaces and all conventional flues
- Fits flat-to-wall with 70mm spacer (included)
- Remote control
- Real coals
- Flame effect can be used independently of heat source
- Dimensions: Height – 583mm, Width – 519mm, Total depth – 204mm, Depth of inset – 70mm